Our aim is to be the best IT company in our region by creating top-class workplaces in one of the most underdeveloped regions of the EU. We’d like you to help us!
Would you like to live and have a gentle pace of living in a beautiful country town? Would you like to work on important projects, in a place where it takes only 15 minutes to get to your workplace from any part of the town? Kaposvár is more beautiful than you’d ever think.
We are hiring a Java developer/programmer in our Kaposvár office: check out our daily life here!
We are involved in world class projects which you will definitely find interesting. Don’t feel discouraged if you lack experience! If you are ready to take an “entrance test” in English which you are supposed to do single-handedly with Java tools and prove that you are eager to improve your skills than you might be the very person we are looking for. We support the professional development of our workmates by being active meetup organizers.
What we’d like to see in a candidate
- Solid knowledge of at least one programming language
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Maths or Physics.
Feel free to apply even if you are still an undergraduate with only two terms left. What’s more you can also apply if you are sure that you’re a good programmer without a degree. We also provide internship for AISEC members should you want to jumpstart your carrier.
Perks and benefits
- Center-located office, supportive working atmosphere and quality working environment
- Massive computers (16GB RAM, SSD) with two 24 inch monitors.
- Smart phone after six months of employment
- Supported on-line trainings which can be completed partly during working hours
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruits are always available in the office
Please read this as well: A complete guide to our recruitment process
Apply with your LinkedIn profile or send your Resume to our CEO’s email address: jofoldi.endre precognox dot com.
Suitable candidates will be granted a personal interview.